High Impact Technology® LLC Trademark and Logotype Usage Guidelines
High Impact Technology® LLC is a leading marketer and manufacturer of innovative products
High Impact Technology® LLC's trademarks identify our products worldwide so that consumers know they are buying our high-quality products. High Impact Technology, LLC has gained valuable rights by the proper usage of trademarks to identify its products.
What is a trademark?
A trademark is a word, name, symbol, device, design, phrase, sound, or color adopted and used by High Impact Technology® LLC to identify its goods and services and to distinguish them from other goods and services. Trademarks are usually noted with either a ™ or a ® symbol. Trademarks may also be registered internationally and each country has different laws regarding the proper notation of trademarks.
The High Impact Technology® LLC trademark and product names can be referenced in third party marketing collateral, applications, conferences, articles, books and other items. Companies are allowed to use the High Impact Technology® LLC trademark by following the guidelines below:
- Do not disparage High Impact Technology® LLC or High Impact Technology® LLC products and services
- Your company name and logo must be displayed more prominently than any High Impact Technology® LLC trademark
- Please include a disclaimer that High Impact Technology® LLC does not sponsor, affiliate, or endorse your product, and/or services
- Do not use any High Impact Technology® LLC trademark as your trademark, service mark, trade name, domain name, product name or logo
- When referring to a High Impact Technology® LLC trademark, please include the following notice of trademark attribution where appropriate, such as on your product, printed materials and online references: High Impact Technology® LLC is a trademark or registered trademark of High Impact Technology® LLC in the United States and/or other countries
- High Impact Technology® LLC's logos may be used on third party materials only after obtaining a trademark license from High Impact Technology® LLC. All usage of trademark logos must adhere to the guidelines of that logo
- High Impact Technology® LLC's product taglines such as "Take shelter in the ultimate rainwear"® or “Sheltering those who serve and protect”® may not be used or imitated by third parties
- Other product names referenced within the High Impact Technology® LLC marketing materials are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and are used for identification purposes only
The names listed below are registered trademarks in the USA and can be denoted with an "®" or TM symbol in this region. High Impact Technology® LLC does not waive any rights to any High Impact Technology®, Inc. trademark, service mark, trade name, product name, or logo that does not appear on this list.
- High Impact Technology® LLC
- One Company
- BattleJacket® coating/resin
- BattleGuard™ system
- Poly-Kore® Panels
- Flex-Form™ Suspension system
- Battle Ready® Systems
- BRT™ Fire Suppression system
- Armor Slip Plate™ Systems
- ASP™ System
- Fire Cap™ Intumescent System
- Pro-Set™ Suspension System
- Hextinguish™ Passive fire suppression system
- BattleSeal® resin system
- BattleView® System
High Impact Technology® LLC reserves the right to revise and update these Trademark Guidelines from time to time on an as needed basis.
High Impact Technology® LLC Logotype
For inquires about the High Impact Technology® LLC trademark license, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
© High Impact Technology® LLC All rights reserved.
High Impact Technology®, the High Impact Technology® logo, are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of High Impact Technology® LLC.
Other Companies' Trademarks and Copyright
- Java and all Java-based marks are registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries
- Microsoft, Windows and other Microsoft products referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries
- Apple, QuickTime and the QuickTime logo are trademarks of Apple Computer Inc., registered in the United States and other countries. QuickTime and the QuickTime logo are trademarks used under license
- Adobe, the Adobe logo, Acrobat, the Acrobat logo are Trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated
- All other product names and any registered and unregistered trademarks mentioned are used for identification purpose only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners