AFFORDABLE BALLISTIC AND BLAST PROTECTION
EASY TO MOVE
- Affordable physical ballistic and blast barrier system
- Easy to move and place with forklift
- Minimal pre-placement preparation
- Low maintenance and repair
- Proven standardized characteristics
- Stand-alone capabilities
BattleGuard™ is a passive ballistic and blast shield that protects critical assets from direct and indirect threats. It is engineered to defeat unauthorized access and to mitigate the impact of explosive events upon equipment, personnel, and structures. The system is designed to provide a physical barrier against attack as well as a secondary shrapnel capture capability when employed within an integrated formation. It represents the preeminent technologies in perimeter security.
Deployment of the BattleGuard™ system is circumstances driven. The physical security requirements of the site will dictate placement and utility. Structures can be easily moved by forklift to supplement existing barrier defenses. BattleGuard™ standardized sizes in height (4-8 feet) and width (4-8) provide proven/tested 80% mitigation solutions; tailored engineering is available upon request.
- Stand-alone structures or integrated formations
- Engineered construction for maximizing blast absorption/mitigation
- Unique shrapnel capture technologies
- Active or passive system with tailorable security enhancement options.
The BattleGuard™ system is currently at a TRL 7.